Why can't I open a new tab manually?
All of a sudden I am not able to manually open a new tab. It was working fine until yesterday. I click on the "plus" and nothing happens.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Zylom Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Hello maxkufan, start firefox in Safe Mode and check it again, in Safe Mode window select "Start in Safe Mode" and see if this happen again, if not see: Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
if the above is unhelpful then see: Corrupt localstore.rdf, try the manual method.
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.