In window 7 can you get a clean uninstall of Firefox browser and will you get rid of all the add-ons.
I have window 7. And I have use Firefox browser. If is uninstall Firefox using window 7 and I get a clean uninstall?
And if I do that can I get rid of all of my add-on and extension?
I am thinking about doing this to get rid of my add-on.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Actually to get rid of add-ons you can use the Firefox Reset Feature:
Hi panzer_ace, see also : Cannot uninstall an add-on