This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
My drop down calendar in my online banking disappeared
I am using version 17 of firefox.
When going into my online banking, I had a drop down date box to add a date to my bill into the future. It is no longer there and when I try to type in a date in various formats it comes back as not valid.
I have tried a earlier version of Firefox it works, I have tried a version of Explorer it works
How do I remove this version and go back to a previous version WITHOUT loosing all my information??
or is there a fix?
I have a picture of this if you give me a email to send to.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!