Tab won't close unless you type in a URL. HOW is this coded??
Close tab or X won't work. I had to put in a new URL but, of course, it asked me to confirm I wanted to leave. How do they code a page so you can't close the tab with that URL in there???
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Edit: I tried to close it but even with mozilla.org in there, it won't close
hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...
It only happened when I went to a website I'd never been to before. I just left it until I close Firefox shortly. I typed in a new URL so it's okay, but I'm curious if something was coded to make it happen. I might head over there again and look at source code. If I do, I'll post anything that looks weird
Thanks. I disable JS but will read the other article