How to disable Firefox warnings/Cannot install flash player
About a month ago my Firefox suddenly opened Mozilla web site and told me that I have to upgrade and that all my plug-ins are disabled. So all my plug-ins stopped working. Before that everything worked fine. I did not realize Firefox has a Trojan so anybody from Mozilla can access my computer. Anyway after Mozilla hacked my computer I tried to reinstall flash - it did not work. My questions are: 1. Is there a way to block this Trojan so in the future my computer cannot be acceded by Mozilla? 2. How do I install flash so it works again? (I tried it several times with Firefox closed - did not work)
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
A month ago
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
First, it isn't a trojan, there is an internal blocklist that Firefox can use to protect you from out of date software.
To get Flash working again, try updating your plugins using http://ninite.com/firefox-flash-flashie-java-reader/ninite.exe
Well it is a trojan because until certain day everything worked fine even with outdated plagins. It means somebody at Mozilla accessed my computer and many others and gave Firefox the order to disable all plagins. So the question remains - how do I block Mozilla foundation from accessing my Firefox?