when I click on Cross(+) to open new tab nothing happens, how can i fix this please
I used to be able to click on + next to opened "window"?tab and a new window/ tab would open, now nothing happens. I have tried clicking on file and opening a new tab that way but still nothing happens.
I don't have the Ask toolbar
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
bout week a go
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Unity Player 3.5.3f3
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Uninstall the Ask toolbar and it should work again. There is a compatibility issue with the Ask toolbar and Firefox that prevents new tabs from being open
Try safe mode, see if that helps
Is anything else odd happening ?
Post backwith how you get on.