Can't view an e magazine received in email..Is this a Firefox settings issue?
Hello, I have an e-magazine in my email. When I click to view the e-magazine it will not let me view the magazine. I tried turning off my security software to no avail...
Might this be an issue with Firefox settings ???
Thanks in advance for any help
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Is this on a webmail site you are viewing in Firefox, or in an external email client?
Is the magazine supposed to appear in the message, or are youc licking a link to view it in the browser, outside the message?
Often e-magazines use PDF or Flash; have you noticed any problems with these plugins? In your "More system details" you have two versions of Flash listed, which probably doesn't help. You may need to drill down into the Windows folder to delete the older one (C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash).