I have McAfee SiteAdvisor Secure Search. How do I activate it in the browser?
None of the features of SiteAdvisor appear within my browser session (green ticks in web-searches, etc. I don't get the Site Advisor bar in my Firefox window, Works OK when I switch to Google Chrome.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Try going to Tools-> (or Firefox button) ->Add-ons ->Extensions and enable the McAfee extension. https://community.mcafee.com/thread/47671
Also Firefox will block SA unless a release later than 3.4.1 is installed.
The Chrome version is a different toolbar install.
Modified by James
Thanks James. As we say in Somerset - Proper Job!