facebook addthis widget disappeared from firefox 5.0.1
I have FireFox 5.0.1 and use AddThis for my social media widget counters. My site is: www.intesiresources.com.
I just noticed that my FaceBook widget near the top of the left menu, which normally appears to the left of Twitter, has disappeared.
Can anyone help?
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Zylom Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
First, you should immediately update to Firefox 14.0.1, as Firefox 5 has many known security vulnerabilities and stability issues. Update Firefox to the latest version
After you do that, check and see if the issue is still there. It is showing up fine for me.
I've been using 5.0.1 and this just started.
Is upgrading the only option?
Yes, upgrading is the first thing you should try. Using an older version is unwise, as it not only leaves you and your personal data open to attack, it's slower and less stable than the later versions.
After you update, you can try to Reset Firefox. Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings, but you can't do that on the old versions.