Foxtab no longer working since latest Flash download
The latest Flash download has incapacitated Foxtab, I have UN-installed it several times only to discover it goes back to original state when I re-install. I have UN-installed Firefox 4 times and this has made NO difference. There is clearly something VERY wrong with the Adobe Flash download.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1244
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
copied from Reviews in FoxTab add-on
murasamemusic : I installed my Windows fresh today, because of my new SSD. Unfortunately Foxtab does not seem to work with the newest Flash. I'm using Windows 7 x64 and Firefox 10.0.2.
Graham Gan: It doesn't work in ubuntu 11.10, both firefox 10.0.1 & 10.0.2. I think it conflicts with flashplayer plugins (adobe-flashplugin 126.96.36.199-0oneiric1 and flashplugin-installer 188.8.131.52ubuntu0.11.10.2).But it works well in windows...
i think the developers will tray to fix it soon.
see for a change : Super Start add-on
Thanks for the info will try Super-start add-on as well. Cheers!