i cannot use my foxtab since i updated adobe flash player 11.1
downloaded adode flash player 11.1 and lost my firefox foxtab why?said i had old version to update new?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
You can try to update FoxTab via Tools (Alt + T) > Add-ons > Extensions (on the left), right-click the name and Find Updates. Clicking on More and Homepage would take you to the add-on site. You can also try to update all the add-ons by clicking on the gear on the top right and Check for updates. If the problem persists, please try to Remove it and Add to Firefox again.