how do i keep msn as my permanent homepage?
Every time I open a new webpage it is never on the homepage I set. It always revert back to www.searchqu.com/406. How do I make msn.com my permanent homepage. I followed the directions of how to change it but it keeps reverting back to http://www.searchqu.com/406. Every since I upgraded to firefox 10 the homepage will not stay to what I change it too.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
When I upgraded to firefox 10
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Astrology.com Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- TelevisionFanatic Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Zylom Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.1
type in the in the homepage I want and drag the icon of the homepage i want to the home symbol on the right side.
Now how do I fix it so it can stay a permanent homepage?
You should take a look at our removing babylon, searchqu, or mystart troubleshooting section. There is a lot of great information there that we have compiled from other users. It should give you all the information you need!
Hopefully this helps!