I can't listen to radio programmes either live or listen again.
The problem started Monday 6 February. I can listen on Internet Explorer but prefer Mozilla Firefox. I have never had this problem before. I have Windows 7.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Are you saying you just don't get any sound? It could be a couple of things. You might have accidentally muted audio for Firefox. The article Knowledge Base article What to do if Firefox won't play any sounds will show you how to check.
If that doesn't work, you should look at Fix common audio and video issues. This will show you how to troubleshoot any plugin/extension issues that might be impacting your system.
Hopefully this helps!
Thank you Matt G. I have used the links you have given me, but as I am a technophobe I will have to wait for my partner to try and sort it out. I think the problem may be with Java as it cannot do an update and gives me th message that it is Error 1722.