When I click in a text box, the text cursor does not show?
Especially in Google search box- I can't even press enter to make it search, I have to minimize the window and maximize it to show the cursor. Any way to fix this?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
After I upgraded to Firefox 10.
- Google Update
- Version 126.96.36.19951
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.523
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Nexon Game Controller
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following articles:
- Clear Cookies & Cache
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Update All your Firefox Plugins -> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)
Check and tell if its working.
Modified by Hasan
Sorry. I tried all of that, but the problem still persists. Perhaps it's a problem with Firefox 10.0 itself?
Did you try to start Firefox in -> Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check whether the problems occurs there too ??
Can you try updating to Firefox 10.0.1? There's a fix for an edge-case bug where Java applets can prevent you from focusing.
Well...when I go to the homepage it says my browser is up to date, so I think I already have that. Sorry if I was being unclear about it.
Modified by toxxicpoiison
Yep. Already tried that, sadly.