Problem with youtube and other video websites
I have a problem with youtube and other video websites:
Everything is up to date (flash, FF, my plug ins..) but i keep getting freezes when the video loads. I can hear sound but i can only see the first frame of the video.
I've reinstalled flash/firefox or tried updating them again for about 4 times now and my cookies/cache has also been errased which i usually don't do. If i enter FF's safe mode it also freezes.
I hope someone could help out, i've searched for answer on google before and tried everything i saw but it didn't helped.
I had the same problem, I uninstalled the flash player plug-in (Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1. 152) and the problem is solved. I installed the plug-in again and the problem came back. So at this moment I haven't got flas Player plu-in, but I haven't got problem too. I hope I will not find other problem, but it seems everything is OK.Read this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Logitech Device Detection
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
How come? I remember that FF recently had an update that i needed to install or perhaps flash has made adjustments or something since i didn't paid any attention to his latest updates. But for my case, 2 days ago i reinstalled flash and so far every videowebsite that i visited worked fine.