when I open a new tab the system startes to open a web site with the name of funmoods search. How can I change back to a blank tab?
When I click on the + sign to open a new tab it was opening to a blank window, Today it started to opening to a web site called funmoods search. I would like to restore to where it comes up blank. Please help! Thanks Dan
You are welcome :)Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Bing Bar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
You may have to change the setting in the application itself or disable the app in Tools (Alt + T) > Add-ons, click Extensions on the left. If that doesn't work, try to uninstall the application. Please also see this (the third bulleted point).
Thank for your help that worked
You are welcome :)
i have the same