This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I upgraded from AOL and now I can,t find "My Favorites". Also How do I "go back " to the page before
On my AOL home page there was a "my favorites" heading where I could list my favorite websites to go to just by clicking on the name assigned. I can't find it on this new home page. I want to know if it is lost or can I somehow add it to this new homepage? Also I don't see an arrow an arrow to "go back" with out having to start back at the home page for email.
All Replies (1)
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize"
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up