When scrolling through web page with arrow keys it doesn't scroll properly.
If I load up a long web page and I want to scroll through it using my arrow keys it does not scroll properly though. If I'm at the top of the page and I hit my down arrow key to scroll a few lines it will just drop me all the way to the bottom. This behavior hasn't always been like this. It actually started to do this. Maybe there are different view modes or something? I also can see the blinking cursor on the website. This happens on all websites that I would need to scroll through.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
You may have switched on caret browsing.
You can press press F7 (on Mac: fn + F7) to toggle caret browsing on/off.
- Tools > Options > Advanced : General: Accessibility: [ ] "Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages"