Underneath my toolbar is an inch-thick invisible zone in which I can't click anything and can't use the scroll bar. How can I fix this?
For some reason anything near the top of the page and the up button on the scroll bar won't work when I click on them. It also blocks out YouTube videos when I do manage to scroll down.
The Yahoo! Toolbar extension has been reported to cause this issue.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
The Yahoo! Toolbar extension has been reported to cause this issue.
Thanks. In this case it was the Babylon toolbar that was screwing things up for me.