I'm new Help user, and i just asked a question, had to go to email and confirmed email address to start the account, now how do i find the question/answer i just asked?
I'm a new Help user, and i just asked a question, had to go to email and confirmed email address to start the account, now how do i find the question/answer i had just asked/posted?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Picasa plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB7.1
Return to the Forum page. At the top,just above the first entry, there will be some small highlighted fonts; "Firefox help/Forum/.... Look for one following called: My Contributions. Your entry(ies) should be there.
Thanks!!! Things are so easy when you know how.