Obviously I've missed a number of updates and would like to go immediately to the lattest version instead of installing one at a time is this possible
I've had to upload 62 updates and I'm still being told that I don't have the latest version. Can I by-pass each of the updates and go directly to the latest version? If version 3.0.13 is the latest How can I get there?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CSI Plugin Mozilla Component
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
www.mozilla.com has the latest which is Firefox 7.0.1