This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Whole set of issues
I'm a long time Firefox user (a bit older version) on XP, until few days ago when I switched to Windows 7 (x64) and new Mozilla. And with that switch came whole set of issues I didn't quite experience earlier;
- "Firefox is already running but is not responding" happens quite often;
- Videos (YouTube) doesn't load at all, or terribly slow;
- Websites load in basic html or not at all; videos load over again each time;
- Gmail doesn't load (except basic HTML);
- Navigation research engine happens to be Yahoo instead of Google;
- Mozilla completely resets upon computer restart, losing my history, cookies etc.;
I can't tell what causes these problems, but generally, this ain't same ol' Mozilla I loved, and is only harder to use. In my opinion, noone ever needed simplified things, especially if used to what they once were.
Modified by Kazyarog
I found solution. It's called Google Chrome. I loved Mozilla, but it didn't love me. Goodbye.Read this answer in context 👍 1
All Replies (1)
I found solution. It's called Google Chrome. I loved Mozilla, but it didn't love me. Goodbye.