I installed ChatZilla and can't find the program to run it.
I downloaded ChatZilla and then restarted Firefox to install it. I went to tools to try to run it but I cannot find Chatzilla there and I cannot find Chatzilla files anywhere on my sistem. How do I start chatting?
thankyou it was really helpfulRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Bing Bar
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Yeah, I had this problem too. To launch Chatzilla, click on the FF tab in the top left corner -> options and make sure Add-on bar is ticked. A small bar should appear at the bottom of Firefox. Right click on this, and then click on "Customize". Go down through the list that pops up until you see Chatzilla. Drag that down to the bar at the bottom, and a small cZ icon should appear on the bar. Click on that to launch Chatzilla. (At least that's how I managed to get it working)
thankyou it was really helpful
Thank you for the help. It worked. :)