This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I am not sure whether this is a Firefox or Facebook problem but have done some searches and tried some fixes, as mentioned above, but nothing has worked. None of descriptions of the problems seem to match my problem.
All Replies (1)
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.