how do i hide the icon toolbar on the bottom so i can i.m. on facebook? right now i cant see what i type cuz of the toolbar
when i am on facebook and i want to instant message someone the tool bar on the bottom of the screen covers where i type how do i eliminate that tool bar or shrink it?
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
If you mean what used to be the Status Bar and is now the Add-ons Bar at the bottom of the Firefox Window you can toggle it on/off with "Ctrl+/" or "Alt" > View > Toolbars > Add-on Bar
Suggest reading, particularly item # 10...
- You can make Firefox Firefox 5.0 look like Firefox 3.6.18, see numbered items 1-10 in the following topic Fix Firefox 4.0 toolbar user interface, problems (Make Firefox 5.0, or 4.0.1, look like 3.6). Whether or not you make changes, you should be aware of what has changed and what you have to do to use changed or missing features.