Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

My Firefox crashes when I try to go to Tools>Get Add-ons. I don't have any add-ons installed on my Firefox at all. I use Win7 64-bit.

erwin1350

My Firefox 4.0.1 crashes when I try to go to Tools>Get Add-ons. I don't have any add-ons installed on my Firefox, at all. My OS is Win7 64-bit. I've already tried Uninstall-Reinstalling Firefox but it didn't work either.

My Firefox 4.0.1 crashes when I try to go to Tools>Get Add-ons. I don't have any add-ons installed on my Firefox, at all. My OS is Win7 64-bit. I've already tried Uninstall-Reinstalling Firefox but it didn't work either.

All Replies (1)