opened webpage and it shrunk to 1/3 size and cannot "resize" it
opened webpage and while moving cursor w/ touchpad, the cursor began to move "frantically" and the page shrunk to 1/3 size into L upper corner of screen (rest screen unchanged - just page) and now cannot make it large again????
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
i opened that page and tried to use pad to move cursor
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.7
- Version 188.8.131.52
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
In case you zoomed it down, try resetting the zoom level using either:
Ctrl+0 (that's a zero)
or View menu > Zoom > Reset
(If you have the orange Firefox button, you can display the classic menu bar by tapping the Alt key or pressing F10)
thank you. that worked perfectly! still don't know what i did wrong but at least now i can fix it if recurs.