web site says forbidden you do not have access/on this server but I have used the website many times before I think I hit the prev page button and this message came up what can I do
I was on the ticket master web site and I hit the previous page arrow and this mess came up I was always able to us this website prior to today
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17
when I try to go on ticketmaster it goes to a screen that says 403 Forbidden-mozzilla firefox
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Your Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17 version is quite old.
You should update Firefox via "Help > Check for Updates
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
- Firefox 4.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
Ticketmaster is blocking your IP address as part of their efforts to prevent scalpers from buying tickets and reselling them. Their efforts have gone overboard and many regular people who want to buy tickets are being blocked. They seem to be blocking wide ranging blocks of IP addresses from ISPs like Verizon. Try calling Ticketmaster support at 800-653-8000.