What does the NPWLPG plugin do?
It seems to be related to Windows Live Photo Gallery, which I use. Is it legitimate? I've had Firefox crash a couple of times over the last few days and I'm trying to find out if I have malware.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
The one Crash Report that you provided the ID for couldn't be found.
Type about:crashes in the URL bar and hit Enter.
Click the hyperlinks to bring up the Crash Report pages and copy'n'paste the URL of each of those reports into the message box here. We'll see if we can help you figure out what is causing those crashes to happen.
The NPWLPG Plugin provides features for Firefox when using the Windows Live Photo Gallery - it is legitimate.
Here's the link:
Thank you for your help.
Sorry, that report could not be located. Do you have any others?