Does not always open to Google home page.
Firefox does not always open to my home page, Google. I have set Google as my home page, and I have set Firefox to open my home page on start up. Once when I clicked on an emailed link my browser opened with two tabs. The first was the last page visited, and the second was the link I clicked. I have uninstalled Firefox, ran CCleaner, rebooted, and reinstalled. I still have the problem with Firefox opening on the last page visited and not my home page.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
Maybe a month or two ago
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Try restore all your option to default and turn off plugins.
Did a clean install without plugins, just set the home page options. Still does it.
remove everything of firefox (docs, folders, temp) and try the FF4beta, worth a try