how to browse annonymously or hide IP address
I read a knowledge based article claiming that Mozilla's Firefox has built-in plug-ins allowing for anonymous web browsing.
Supposedly a built-in plug-in that hides one's IP address and I would like to know how to use it.
Additional System Details
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.3
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
You misunderstood what was written about Private Browsing, it is not for anonymous web browsing or hiding your IP address.
Private Browsing only disables writing all data from the current session to disk. It doesn't hide your IP or makes you browse anonymously.
Anonymous Browsing is browsing the while hiding the user’s IP address and any other personally identifiable information from the websites that one is visiting.This World Wide Web is also Known as Anonymous web browsing. Anonymous Browsing is browsing the while hiding the user’s IP address and any other personally identifiable information from the websites that one is visiting.This World Wide Web is also Known as Anonymous web browsing.Shag Drive is the first and only plug and play device allowing you to surf all of your favorite sites discreetly, leaving no trace or history.With Shag Drive, you simply plug it in to a USB port on your computer and you have complete anonymity to surf adult sites, discreet dating sites or other personal sites without your employer or family knowing.
Firefox has addons to Hide your IP like Proxy tool.
www.whatismyip.com To see your Current Ip address. Now Install this addon
Scroll Down to see how it works.
After changing Proxy again Visit
www.cmyip.com Hope you Understand...!
Modified by www.DiscussOnit.tk