MSN mail no longer prints messages to HP 1600 printer - all else works
For unknown reason, I can no longer print emails from my MSN email account using Firefox. Other web sites will print when I am on Firefox. So, is this a Firefox issue or an Qwest/MSN issue?
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
about four weeks ago
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.3
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I have tried changing 'preferences' and other settings. Just today, I finally was able to get the printer to respond but it printed a blank sheet instead of the email. I tried more than one email and still got a blank sheet. Curious....