I HID MY TOOLBARS, HOW DO I RETRIEVE THEM????
I HID ALL MY TOOLBARS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO RETRIEVE THEM,CAN SOMEONE RUN ME THROUGH THE PROCESS???
Thanks so much for this answer, Morbus! I was having the same problem, and you've helped me figure it out.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.1
If you're missing your menu bar, press ALT or F10 in your keyboard to make the Menu Bar temporarily visible. If you want it to be permanently visible, go into View > Toolbars > Menu Bar, or right-click the Navigation Toolbar (the Reload button, for example) and select Menu Bar.
If this doesn't help, right-click the navigation toolbar, select Customize... and click Restore Default Set. If it doesn't appear right away, try pressing ALT or F10. You can go into View > Toolbars > Menu Bar to make it permanently visible, or right-click the Navigation Toolbar and select Menu Bar.
If none of this helps, you may be having a problem with some Firefox add-on that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Try disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal.
Thanks so much for this answer, Morbus! I was having the same problem, and you've helped me figure it out.