how do i move my adress bar back onto the internet page?
My address box (bar?) was moved to my tool bar at the bottom of the screen. everything from the top of my ff page was removed except the tabs... how can i fix it???
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
First, make sure you menu bar is visible:
Hold down the key and press the following letters in this exact order: V T M
From the menu bar, go to View -> Toolbars -> Customize. In the dialog that appears, choose the Restore Default Set button.
If that fails, use Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode, and when you see the Safe Mode dialog, choose the option to Reset toolbars and controls. See https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode#Safe_Mode_window