Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

QR code not working (2nd email)

Bartosz Staniszewski

I have written about my problem in the first email Below is a qr code to leave a reviev. I can open it on all browsers except firefox :( fire fox says its error 404 This code was generated by fire foxes plugin (extencion) called "Offline QR Code Generator" Link i want to open (The QR was generated based on it): https://g.page/r/Cdx1mh9hi3HdEBE/review

I have written about my problem in the first email Below is a qr code to leave a reviev. I can open it on all browsers except firefox :( fire fox says its error 404 This code was generated by fire foxes plugin (extencion) called "Offline QR Code Generator" Link i want to open (The QR was generated based on it): https://g.page/r/Cdx1mh9hi3HdEBE/review
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

QR code is OK, but google makes here some strange redirect in Firefox for Android (mobile view). Desktop Firefox is OK.

I don't think we're able to do anything about it. Try to test the target URL (https://www.google.com/maps/place/...)