Browser doesn't save settings for sites
Firefox doesn't save site settings for Youtube and doesn't save login for Spotify web player.
All Replies (1)
Detail like websites remembering you and log you in automatically is stored in a cookie.
You can use these steps to make a website recognize and remember you:
- create a cookie allow exception with the proper protocol (https:// or http://) to make a website remember you
You can check that you aren't clearing important cookies.
- using "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" keeps cookies with an allow exception
- using "Clear history when Firefox closes" to clear cookies clears all cookies including cookies with an allow exception you may want to keep
- clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exceptions for passwords and other website specific data
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security
Cookies and Site Data: "Manage Exceptions/Permissions"