Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

Why was my post deleted

noel_envode

My thread "Firefox 76 beta "verify your identity to reveal the saved password" was deleted? Please explain.

I didn't get an answer of why my microsoft login info was not accepted, but I did discover that if you want to reveal the passwords saved by firefox 76, you must create a master password.

My thread "Firefox 76 beta "verify your identity to reveal the saved password" was deleted? Please explain. I didn't get an answer of why my microsoft login info was not accepted, but I did discover that if you want to reveal the passwords saved by firefox 76, you must create a master password.

All Replies (1)

I had a look at that thread and noticed it has been hidden. I'm not seeing any reason for this, so I've made it visible again.