Firefox esr and plugin hyplayer
I use remote control of the camera and recorder. After updating the browser to version 60 of the esr, the control plug does not work for me. The plugin is HyPlayer and Activex. Is it possible to somehow turn it on?
Additional System Details
- ActiveX hosting plugin for Firefox r39
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.19
- Google Update
- IPC Player
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.171.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 30.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
You need to contact the creator because it could be a update to FF that no longer support that version of addon.
Sorry, but Firefox 52 ESR was the last version of Firefox which support almost all NPAPI Plugins; Adobe Flash is the sole exception and it remains available for use in Firefox for the foreseeable future.
Many other web browsers have also eliminated NPAPI support; Google Chrome is one that eliminated NPAPI support about the same time as Firefox.
Please contact the website for that device to see if they have an alternative to their NPAPI Plugins. BTW, there hasn't been an ActiveX Plugin available since the days of Firefox 1.0 back in 2005; although some Plugins providers may have had a pseudo-ActiveX Plugin that they created to work in conjunction with their own Plugin to allow for specific, limited ActiveX functionality.