Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Since this last update new new tabs page with most used links and such doesnt austomatically open on new tabs. I got it to open only when I open a new browser.

tbaggins

Since this last update new new tabs page with most used links and such doesn't automatically open on new tabs. I got it to open only when I open a new browser. Otherwise I need to click the homepage button left of the address bar. I like when it automatically opened before but I cant seem to get it to work like it used to. I didn't change anything after the last update it just changed it for me.

Since this last update new new tabs page with most used links and such doesn't automatically open on new tabs. I got it to open only when I open a new browser. Otherwise I need to click the homepage button left of the address bar. I like when it automatically opened before but I cant seem to get it to work like it used to. I didn't change anything after the last update it just changed it for me.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

hi, please enter about:config into the firefox address bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up), search for the preference named browser.newtabpage.enabled & make sure that it's set to true.