Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Second tab never loading

Steppolo

Whenever I open a second tab in any window, the second tab doesn't load any page. I can open the same page on the first and second tab, and the first one will work but the second one won't. I tried reinstalling firefox but it hasn't changed anything.

Whenever I open a second tab in any window, the second tab doesn't load any page. I can open the same page on the first and second tab, and the first one will work but the second one won't. I tried reinstalling firefox but it hasn't changed anything.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

hi, this may be caused by the MEGA extension in case you have that installed. please disable/remove it and then restart firefox once...

Disable or remove Add-ons