Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Trip advisor does not display correctly in my Firefox

rosie34

When I try to open Trip Advisor web page, all I get is text titles down the left hand side. I have tried to upload a jpg image of the screen but it is too large to upload. Also tried to insert the screen shot but this won't work either.

Can you please help as I need to access the site as have a booking with them.

Thanks

When I try to open Trip Advisor web page, all I get is text titles down the left hand side. I have tried to upload a jpg image of the screen but it is too large to upload. Also tried to insert the screen shot but this won't work either. Can you please help as I need to access the site as have a booking with them. Thanks

All Replies (1)

Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

  • Clear the Cache and
  • Remove Cookies

Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to. You may also lose any settings for that website.

Type about:preferences<enter> in the address bar.

  • Cookies; Select Privacy. Under History, select

Firefox will Use Custom Settings. Press the button on the right side called Show Cookies. Use the search bar to look for the site. Note; There may be more than one entry. Remove All of them.

  • Cache; Select Advanced > Network. Across from

Cached Web Content, Press Clear Now.

If there is still a problem, Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). While you are in safe mode;

Type about:preferences#advanced<enter> in the address bar.

Under Advanced, Select General. Look for and turn off Use Hardware Acceleration.

Then restart. Poke around safe websites. Are there any problems?