Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

YouTube Livestreams freezing all over again

Chris1001

Whenever I try to watch a livestream on YouTube it usually takes only a few minutes and the stream will get stuck loading. Once that happens I always have to manually refresh the page or it will never finish loading. This is NOT an issue with my internet connection or anything like that because I only have this problem in firefox and no other browser. I already disabled all plugins I had installed but the problem still occurs. How can I fix this issue?

Whenever I try to watch a livestream on YouTube it usually takes only a few minutes and the stream will get stuck loading. Once that happens I always have to manually refresh the page or it will never finish loading. This is NOT an issue with my internet connection or anything like that because I only have this problem in firefox and no other browser. I already disabled all plugins I had installed but the problem still occurs. How can I fix this issue?

All Replies (1)

Could someone please answer? So far I could not fix this problem and it's quite annoying.