Net neutrality 'submit your comment' button not working.
Net neutrality 'submit your comment' button not working. Clicked on banner on 7/12/17 to submit comments, but it doesn't appear to be working.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.13
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Good question. Please try updating your Flash to the newest release yesterday https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download.
Try disabling your add-ons/Extensions
try updating your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration Try with No Hardware Acceleration
Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.