Report breakage due to blocking
Content Blocking sometimes causes websites to display or work incorrectly. For example, some buttons may not work, parts of some pages may be missing, and some pages may not load at all. Reporting any problems caused by Content Blocking helps us improve Firefox.
When you report breakage, Mozilla receives the following information:
- Website URL (without query strings or characters that identify your activity on the site)
- The platform (operating system and hardware) you’re on
- The version of Firefox you’re using
- The description of the problem that you’ve typed in the text box
- Your Firefox privacy settings
- Tracking Protection - ON/OFF/ONLY in private mode
- Tracking Protection strict or basic
- Fast Block - ON/OFF
- Tracking Cookies - Blocked/Allowed
- Third party cookie blocking - never, from visited, always
- Custom Referrer settings from about:config
- Is protection disabled?