Strict Enhanced Tracking Protection sometimes causes websites to display or work incorrectly. For example, some buttons may not work, parts of some pages may be missing, and some pages may not load at all. Reporting any problems caused by Content Blocking helps us improve Firefox.
Follow these steps when necessary:
- If a site isn’t working properly, turn off protections using the shield in the address bar.
The site will reload without protections.
- If this fixed the problem, click send a report to let Firefox know.
When you report breakage, Mozilla receives the following information:
- Website URL (without query strings to avoid identifying your activity on the site)
- Operating system on the device
- Version of Firefox that you’re using
- Description of the problem that you’ve typed in the text box
- Your Firefox privacy settings:
- Enhanced Tracking Protection (On, Off, or Only in private browsing)
- Your protection level (Standard, Strict, or Custom)
- Third-party tracking cookies (Blocked or Allowed)
- Which third-party tracking cookie block list is being used (Level 1 or Level 2)
- Fingerprinting (Blocked or allowed)
- Cryptomining (Blocked or allowed)
- Other third-party cookies (Always blocked, Never blocked, or Blocked from visited websites)
- Custom referrer settings from about:config
- If cookies are set to expire at the end of your session
- How long third-party storage will be kept