Can't upload photos from my PC to www.dpreview.com
Firefox 49.0b2 (and the previous version) loops when trying to upload photos to the above site. It will upload to Google drive and other forums. Internet Explorer upload to all sites OK. With Firefox the upload to a forum loops and uploads to a gallery fails as shown in the attached file. OK, there is no attached file because Firefox is looping trying to upload it! Dicky.
I had already tried that and it made no difference. So I reverted to version 48 where everything was working and all is well again. I think I might avoid beta versions in future.Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
I had already tried that and it made no difference. So I reverted to version 48 where everything was working and all is well again. I think I might avoid beta versions in future.