How do you find the move lock setting
I was told that there is a setting called move lock to prevent your avatar in Second Life from being moved. Is there such as a setting in Firefox called move lock ? How do you find the setting ?
My Second Life avatar was grief-ed by being flung into mid air by either a script, a push or a repluser. I personally am convinced that is was a script of some sort. Another avatar di try to aid me by sending a teleport request yet every time my avatar landed in the same area I bounced back to both mid air and the land boundaries of where I was at the time.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Website Logon Plugin
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
This does not sound like a Firefox question, but I will see what i can do to help.
I have had a look on online and have found this forum page which might help point you in the right direction.
I hope this helps.