Twitter videos - "the media could not be played" - Solution
In case other have come across this, the problem was due to the FlashBlock 220.127.116.11-signed add-on. The solution was to add:
to the FlashBlock whitelist.
(I appreciate that this is not directly a Mozilla issue, but the FlashBlock add-on is a very useful one, and for some, it is invaluable)
Feel free to mark this "solved"
Thank you for the heads up. Feel free to tackle other support issues in the forums as well, we can use your help!Read this answer in context 4
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Thank you for the heads up. Feel free to tackle other support issues in the forums as well, we can use your help!