Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

My firefox bookmark tool bar keeps going on top of my yahoo messaging toolbar and I cannot access reply, forward etc.

Lorimac

How do I put the yahoo messaging toolbar on top of the firefox bookmark toolbar. I can see it underneath but cannot access. If I close firefox and reopen it works for a little while then hides underneath again

How do I put the yahoo messaging toolbar on top of the firefox bookmark toolbar. I can see it underneath but cannot access. If I close firefox and reopen it works for a little while then hides underneath again

All Replies (1)

HI Lorimac, This has probably to do with the styling and positioning of the toolbars. It is possible to add another toolbar in between as a work around. Or some of these alternative customizations at the Mozilla Addons Site