How do I get FF to open when I click on view in browser in an email?
My default browser is set for FF. When I added mhtml files to ff as default, I get about 25 blank pages, not tabs, pages opening in ff The only way to stop that was to remove ff as the default for mhtml files
So how do I make FF the default for opening Outlook emails in a browser? Thanks
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_2_0_0_0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- LastPass Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0 ZemanaAID/FFFF0089
Please update to the most recent version of Firefox:
Then for the emails, please check to make sure that this is still not happening.