This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I cannot reply to or compose emailsin my verizon email account, 404 error. Worksfine on IE.
Same problem! solutions presented seem cumbersome, there should be a simple fix. I just migrated to firefox from IE. Looks as I might have to go back to IE to use email! Not what I intended when moving to firefox after rave reviews...they just left one thing out.....
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button and click History button, and then Clear Recent History... .
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!